If you have registered for an event and have not received an email confirmation, please update your email address under Account Maintenance when you log into your account!
GUIDANCE FOR REGISTRATION USING A SAFE ACCOUNT IN STARS
If you do not currently have a SAFE Account, you need to obtain one.
To obtain a SAFE account, go to www.ode.state.oh.us and click on SAFE Sign-In at the top of the page.
Access the Safe Account sign-in through the menu on the left side of the page. It is the gray box at the end of the blue menu boxes. Have your Ohio Driver’s License ready.
Follow the directions to “sign up” and read the user agreement. If you need help obtaining a SAFE account, please e-mail: [email protected]
Step-by-Step Instructions for Event Registration
- Sign into your SAFE account. (If you do not know what your user name and password is, contact [email protected] or call at 877-644-6338.)
- Click on STARS V2.0
- IMPORTANT! Complete a STARS User Profile the first time you use the system.
- Complete all pages of the profile, then click “Finish”
- Click on Event Search
- Try searching only for the Event by the date. (Less is more.) Enter the date of the event for beginning and ending using the drop down calendars.
- Click on the Title of the Event to highlight the text.
- Scroll down to “Register for Selected Event” button and click it.
- Please note any additional information such as special accommodations, meals, fees, or multiple events.
- Click the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review your selections and confirm your request to register by clicking on the “Yes” button.
- Print the confirmation page. You will receive an automatic confirmation by email from ODE.
- If all else fails, call Cheryl at Region 12 State Support Team (740-439-9383), Toll-Free 877-778-1274 or [email protected].